How We’re Keeping Clean And Staying Safe
Learn About The safety Measures That Keep Your Family Happy And Healthy
Quality Preschool and Daycare serving Central Florida
Regular Handwashing Promotes Healthy Habits
Your child, friends, and teachers wash their hands at regular intervals throughout the day to eliminate germs, reduce the risk of transmission, and encourage hand-care as part of the new normal.
Temperature Checks For Everyone On-Site
All visitors, vendors, children, and staff have their temperatures taken upon arrival for quick, easy, and effective screening, so everyone feels confident that friends and coworkers are healthy.
Social Distancing For Your Assurance
At drop-off and pick-up times, parents practice physical distancing to maintain peace of mind for the whole school community and keep those moments stress-free and straightforward.
Smaller Class Sizes Reduce The Risks
As they learn and play in a smaller group, your child gets lots of care and attention while still interacting with their friends in a safe environment with a lower risk of transmitting any nasty germs.
Frequent Sanitization Keeps School Safe
A dedicated housekeeping team carries out daily deep cleaning to ensure your child’s classroom and equipment are sparkling and safe. Teachers continue sanitization throughout the day.
My First Academy follows all health/communicable disease policies from the CDC and the procedures outlined in the American Academy of Pediatrics Model Health Policies and Procedures Manual.
- All staff and children entering the school must wash their hands upon arrival.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitation take place throughout the day.
- We use a Graco SaniSpray HP 20 Cordless Handheld Airless Disinfectant Sprayer machine every day at closing time to sanitize the school using Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution.
0-12 months: 4 children per adult.
1-2 years: 6 children per adult.
2-3 years: 11 children per adult.
3-4 years: 15 children per adult.
4 years: 18 children per adult.
VPK: 11 children per adult.
Lunch and two or three snacks, all our curriculum, Spanish and computer lessons for children aged two-and-a-half to Pre-Kindergarten, the Baby Sign Language program, and enrichment programs such as yoga, music, singing, and service animals.
It depends on age:
- Infants: bottles pre-made with formula or breast milk, diapers, a change of clothes, and comfort items, i.e., pacifier, blanket, etc.
- Under three years: diapers if he/she is not potty trained, a change of clothes including underwear if trained or training, blanket, etc.
- Over three years: a change of clothes and blanket.
Circle time begins at 8:30 a.m. in all classrooms. If you would like your child to participate, please arrive early. However, it is a requirement to be here by 9:00 a.m., so your child receives all the benefits of our program.